[opencms-dev] Eclipse plugin for OpenCms VFS

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:25:02 CEST 2006

On 8/3/06, Sami Honkonen <sami.honkonen at ri.fi> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 11:32 -0400, perumallu mamillapalli wrote:
> > I AM USING ECLIPSE 3.2
>
> I downloaded a fresh version of Eclipse 3.2 and tested the plugin. It
> worked fine. However, I also tried Eclipse 3.1.2 which did produce the
> error you mentioned. Are you sure you're using 3.2 and not 3.1.2?

I got the same error: when opening the preferences dialog, the
following error shows:

"Plug-in org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs was unable to load class
org.laughingpanda.opencmsvfs.preferences.VFSPreferencePage."

I am using Eclipse 3.2.0 (just downloaded) with no other plugins installed.

regards,
Alessandro