[SPAM] - RE: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS Schema question. - Email found in subject

Anthony Roy aroy at hpi.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 15:10:07 CEST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.

> No, it's a limitation.

Are there any workarounds? I tried adding a default like so:

<defaults>
    <default element="Title" value="${property.Title}"/>
</defaults>

But the Title that was inserted wasn't the one of the XML document as I
had expected, but "Dialog - New resource xmlcontent" which I guess is
the Title of the resource dialog file.

Cheers,

Anthony.