[opencms-dev] how to publish files by using API

vasu dodda j2eecurator at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:29:08 CEST 2006

Hi Everybody,

Does anyone know how to publish files using API. I want to store the file which is of xml type let's say I created a file in sameway that OpenCms creates using its editor.

I want to store the my xml file in opencms database(for this I do not want to use publish button, I should able to do using API),  next time when I open OpenCms browser I would able to see my file in my project folder.

It is a great help, if some one can take this credit off.

Thanks in Advance
Srinivas