[opencms-dev] summary of modified files by multiple editors. how to?

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Aug 18 06:29:11 CEST 2006

Well, I don't know of such thing, however, the way we are going to go
about doing it, is whoever modifies the page or update it, sends a
message to the person/s who have the authority to publish it via the
workflow system, telling them that the following page has been
updated and is ready for proofing and subsequently publishing if
nothing wrong is there. that message would automatically reach the
inbox of the dead publisher who can later just go through his cms
email alerts as he has time and proof read and publish them.

If there is a better way, I too would like to know about it :-)

Cheers,
Gaith