[opencms-dev] summary of modified files by multiple editors. how to?

Pavel Peringer pavel.peringer at qbizm.cz
Fri Aug 18 10:00:07 CEST 2006

Hello

Administration view -> Project management -> click on wanted project
(column Name or column F = files) to see modified resources into and
manager can see all files modified in this project. From this project
list managers can publish whole project.

You could create your own project, set editors, managers for this
project and add selected resource into this project. So you can "split"
whole web site into separated "areas" with specific settings and each
user can set in preferences project he/she would starts with.

HTH

Pavel Peringer

> The situation is there is one content manager with several editors.
> the manager want to have a summary page to show modified files of each
> editor. such that he can do proof-read and then publish the content
> accordingly.
>
> in the default built of opencms, we have to navigate thr the whole
> site to find the red flags. not a solution obviously.
>
> any expect know how to do this??
>
> thank you very much
>

> Joe

Pavel Peringer                              Qbizm technologies, a.s.
programator                                 ... the art of software.