[opencms-dev] OpenCms file types

vasu dodda j2eecurator at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:05:57 CEST 2006

HI,
Does anyone know how OpenCms store the files type of structure content. I am pretty sure that normal plain files are getting stored in follwing way,

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<pages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xsd">
  <page language="de">
    <element name="text1">
      <links/>
      <content/>
    </element>
  </page>
  <page language="en">
    <element name="text1">
      <links/>
      <content><![CDATA[This is the text for test1]]></content>
    </element>
  </page>
</pages>

But when I create file which is based on structure content type, and using API I am trying to print the content of file but it is throwing
String Index outof bounds exception.

If anyone has done work on this pls let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Srinivas