[opencms-dev] Question regarding content for OpenCMS

Nick Teague nick at smartfox.us
Tue Aug 22 00:37:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

My company is looking for a search-engine friendly CMS.  We're use to something like PostNuke or PHP-Fusion.  We came across this software and it looked like something that would suit our needs.  The problem we've ran into is that we haven't seen a way to create content easily.  None of us really have much HTML knowledge and were hoping for a templated site such as the software listed earlier.  Are we barking up the wrong tree or is there something we aren't finding?

Do we need to hire a developer to create a site from scratch or are there templates we can use for the basis and then add content accordingly?  We're trying to raise our google ranking first and foremost.

Thanks,

-Nick-