[opencms-dev] Resource Type Manager - where is it?

Dirk Hartmann dirk.hartmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:31:21 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I have a problem with downloads of files: If I try to download a .tar.gz or
.tar.bz2 file a new window opens and the source of the file is displayed.
The packages are in a download gallery, so I think they should open in a
"Save to..." dialogue.
Some tutorials tell me that I have to use the "Resource Type Manager" to
change the content type of the file, but where can I find this?
If I don't need this manager, how can I fix this problem?

Thx, Dirk