[opencms-dev] CmsSearch.getPage() suddenly disappeared!

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:30:42 CEST 2006

The method org.opencms.search.CmsSearch.getPage(),
that was present in OpenCms 6.0.4 (class $Revision: 1.39 $),
disappeared in OpenCms 6.2 (class $Revision: 1.41 $).

It seems to have been substituted by the method getSearchPage().

I would normally expect that a method is deprecated first, and then
not removed until the next major release (at least). Please be careful
when refactoring public methods.

BTW, thanks to all the OpenCms programmers for the good job done (I'm serious).

Best regards,
Alessandro Magnolo