AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Clustering Opencms 6.2.2

Manuel Wallnoefer manuel.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Sun Aug 27 19:29:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

yes i tried setting the cache properties of the jsp templates.

The behavior is very confusing when i set the cache property in the template
to "timeout=1".

First time i open a page with this template i get the right site and the the
whole time til the timeout is over i get the same page content for every
site. This means the navigation an all other elemts change, but the content
doesn't  !!!

Does anybody know what i did wrong ?

Thx for help !!