[opencms-dev] file upload error ??

Shue-Yen Tsai shueyen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 08:41:16 CEST 2006

Hi:

I was uploading some file and took long time. I
checked the java console and found this:

Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06
Using JRE version 1.5.0_06 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
o:   trigger logging
p:   reload proxy configuration
q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
Exception in thread "Thread-21"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at
org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.uploadZipFile(FileUploadApplet.java:578)
	at
org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.run(FileUploadApplet.java:314)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is there a bug in this applet or I have to setup the
permission for it?