[opencms-dev] file upload error ??

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Aug 30 22:06:15 CEST 2006

This is just a guess, but maybe it's a problem with static export. That again might be due to a permission problem on the server.
Maybe if the applet is not published into the real filesystem then it cannot be loaded by your browser. And then you get an error message.

I don't think that this is due to a permission problem on the client.
___

As you might know you can (as a workaround) disable the applet in the user preferences. Then you get a HTML form for uploading.

HTH somehow
Christian