[opencms-dev] need help on CmsJspXmlContentBean.contentshow(I_CmsXmlContentContainer container)

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Tue Aug 29 13:05:45 CEST 2006

I am using CmsJspXmlContentBean.contentloop and
CmsJspXmlContentBean.contentshow to read data from structured content.
I wonder how to check existance of a field before I do contentshow.
I expect contentshow(I_CmsXmlContentContainer container) return null on
a non-exist field (for that field I didnt click the Add button which
showing "(Click on the New button on right side...)").
but it returns "??? fieldname ???"

any help?

Joe