[opencms-dev] need help on CmsJspXmlContentBean.contentshow(I_CmsXmlContentContainer container)

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Aug 29 13:20:24 CEST 2006

That sort of String-stashing is what some of the OpenCms code does instead
of returning null, so if you're committed to using that method then you'll
have to check for the "???..." String.

Alternatively, you could use some of the other XML-related API, and process
XML element content more directly.

Jon

  _____