[opencms-dev] Holding Database Connection and Performance Issue.

RAJ rajparikh7575 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:24:18 CEST 2006

Hi All,
      I've installed openCMS on websphere 6.0 environment, database we are
using is 8i. Our Application server resides on west coast of USA, and
database is on east coast.
      My problem here is :

      1. OpenCMS Keep holding the database connection, after one or two days
website goes down and it throws stale database connection exception.
          Once we reset the connection pool it works fine for another 2 or 3
days and start throwing same exception.

      2. Web site is too slow, it take more then a minute to load single
page is is because of, my database is on east cost and my application is
hosted on west cost ?

Thanks
Rupesh