[opencms-dev] Direct Publish: Siblings?

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:18:39 CEST 2006

Hi OpenCms-Community,

I've a question concerning the Direct Publish Functionality (OpenCms 6.2.1):

* Select a resource, click direct publish: Confirmation Dialog
* Select a folder, click direct publish: Confirmation Dialog +
Subdirectories Checkbox + Publish Siblings Checkbox
* Multiselect e.g. two resources: Confirmation Dialog + Publish Siblings Dialog

So whats about the siblings in the first case - will they be published
or not cuz there is no checkbox to confirm this? I think this
inconsistency should be fixed...

Cheers,
David