[opencms-dev] Eclipse plu gin for OpenCms VFS

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Aug 30 15:57:19 CEST 2006

You could look in the OpenCms error log to find out more detail about what is going wrong.  There should be an Exception logged at around the time you try to save the JSP file - if you post the stack trace to this mailing list, that might give a better idea of the problem.

By default, you will find the error log at <opencms location>/web-inf/logs/opencms.log.

Jon

  _____