[opencms-dev] Eclipse plugin for OpenCms VFS

Scott Carlson scott at optionvue.com
Wed Aug 30 16:34:46 CEST 2006

¡°Save Failed: null¡± is the error I got when I set the editor to ¡°Java Editor¡±. The only other editor that I tried is ¡°Text Editor¡±, which worked. So, first thing I would do is double-check the editor associated with the file extension used, and make sure it is ¡°Text Editor¡±.

No, the file extension does not matter with regard to OpenCmsVFS ¨C I use both .html and .jsp extensions for files of type jsp, and both work fine. Note that then ¡°*.html¡± and ¡°*.jsp¡± need to be associated with ¡°Text Editor¡± in eclipse for this to then work properly. If there is more than one association, make sure that ¡°Text Editor¡± is the default.

Scott