[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Path (/opencms/opencms)

Scott Carlson scott at optionvue.com
Thu Aug 31 19:36:34 CEST 2006

I have not done exactly what you are describing, but you might be able
to do get the desired results using the iis redirector - see
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html.

Using this, all requests will go through IIS, but then appropriate
requests will be redirected (internally) to Tomcat. Similar to using
Apache as the front-end web-server.

Scott