[opencms-dev] Problems with searching

ANDRES SAYAGO asayago at ebstudio.com
Tue Sep 5 18:45:49 CEST 2006

Hello.

I have a problem with the "result.jsp" page. Whe I use the example file
(included in the documentation), I can do the searching.

But if I create a new JSP file and I try to search something, using the
file
http://andicom.ebstudio.com:8080/opencms/opencms/andicom/result.jsp, I
receive the following error:

  HTTP Status 404 - org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
  Error reading resource from path "/andicom/result.jsp".

*type* Status report

*message* _org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error
reading resource from path "/andicom/result.jsp"._

*description* _The requested resource
(org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading
resource from path "/andicom/result.jsp".) is not available._

      Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

CAN YOU HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP ME??

Andrés