[opencms-dev] Problem with symbolic links ...

Martin Rioux martin.rioux at crim.ca
Tue Sep 5 20:26:16 CEST 2006

Hi everyone

We have the following structure

/content/siteA/...

and we want to give access in different section of a web site with a symbolic link

/admin/primary/siteA/...

/employee/secondary/siteA/...

where siteA is a symbolic link to /content/siteA. Everything is fine except for one thing. Suppose we have a page (/admin/primary/siteA/test.html) and that page contain a link to /admin/primary/siteA/anotherTest.html.  When we acces the test.html the link is  /content/siteA/anotherTest.html and not /admin/primary/siteA/test.html.

Anybody has this problem or a solution for that problem. ? Is there any way to have relative links in the content of  opencms pages ?

Thanks

Martin