[opencms-dev] problem with static export - bad filename

Benoit Joseph benoit.joseph at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:41:07 CEST 2006

Hello guys,

I have a problem with static export of my site.

Everything runs fine but the filenames are not good and files are
duplicated. I.E. i have a page named product_catalogue.htm. once exported, i
have a file product_catalogue.htm, that's good but i alose have
product_catalogue.htm_63.htm and product_catalogue.htm_491510606.htm and
product_catalogue.htm_2147149509.htm

All files have the same size... This is very strange.

I think i've read something about that but can't remember where and,
unfortunately, can't remember if there is a solution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advence,

Regards,

Benoit