[opencms-dev] How to access param value in different JSPs

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Fri Sep 8 08:00:07 CEST 2006

Hi:

This might help you its a bit older approach (Opencms 5). I set a Boolean variable and send it to a different jsp and it may change. Hope it helps,

arian

// initialise Cms Action Element
CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement( pageContext, request, response );
CmsObject          cmso = cms.getCmsObject();
CmsRequestContext rcont = cmso.getRequestContext();

// include the check access rigth
Boolean showBody = Boolean.TRUE;
rcont.setAttribute("showBody",showBody);
cms.include("/system/modules/com.opencms.mywww/elements/checkAccess.jsp");
showBody = (Boolean)rcont.getAttribute("showBody");