[opencms-dev] problem in Integrating OpenCms, Tomcat and the Apache webserver with mod_proxy

sarthak.mishra sarthak.mishra at daffodildb.com
Fri Sep 8 12:07:07 CEST 2006

Hi all,

        I am using opencms 6.2.1 (jdk 1.5 , tomcat 5.0.28). I want to
intrigrate opencms ,Tomcat and apache . I am using mod-proxy method for it .
Every-thing goes ok until I open login page. The look of login page rendered
is defected and when I enter userid and password I am notified that
"resource not found ../login/index.jsp" .

       Can somebode plz tell me what is wrong and how can it be resolved?

Can some body plz ensure that the documentation given with version 6.2.1 is
applicable for it ?

  Regards:

  Sarthak Mishra