[opencms-dev] Using Include?

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Mon Sep 11 19:51:29 CEST 2006

I've created a template and it needs to include some html that my users
will need to update. I have the template in the modules folder and I put
the html page under the default site. I use something like <cms:include
file="/sites/default/ads_content.html" element="body" editable="true"/>.
This method doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm not completely
understanding what is doing wrong, but I get file not found messages.
What strange is it will work for a while then stop working. I'm not sure
if this connected to the logout or what. So my question is how should I
do this. I want some content that's included in the template, and is
located in a place where my users can edit it. As in I didn't think
letting them in the module section would be ok. Anyone have some advice?

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke