[opencms-dev] 6.2.2 update: no class export anymore?

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Tue Sep 12 17:38:45 CEST 2006

Hi,
after upgrading from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2, which went smooth, we are currently
facing a strange behaviour: When uploading new or changed classes inside our
modules folders, they dont get recognized and/or exported to the respective
Tomcat folder. Everything else inside the modules is working fine, e.g. XSL
schema files or stylesheets. The classes folder inside the module is set as
module export point.

The exported classes in the real file system always show the old class
version from before the update, even if we delete or change classes inside
the OpenCms module management, they still remain in their former state.

Currently we are without a clue what went wrong, since the update went
smooth and without any error. We didn't change anything regarding module
behaviour from before the update until now.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Best regards,
Roman