[opencms-dev] How we create new webuser from a JSP page ??

Marco bef5471 at iperbole.bologna.it
Wed Sep 13 12:32:45 CEST 2006

Ok,

also, it would be a good way (used frequently in other sites) to build a
system that when the user insert name and password to create the webuser:
A- The site send an e-mail to the username address inserted
B- when the user receive that e-mail he have to click to an url (a jsp
page) wich effectively provides to create the webuser.

Marco.

 >Jorge González:
 >This is what I've done:
 >1. Try - catch and create the user. If the email or the username is
not unique, you will raise the appropiate exception.
 >2. If the user is created ok, continue
 >3. If the exception is raised, return a "please change your username
or password" to the user