[opencms-dev] External XML access

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Sep 13 19:23:12 CEST 2006

No, because the contentload tag (and other OpenCms tags) operate primarily
on the contents of the Virtual File System (VFS), the set of resources
stored in the OpenCms database structure and managed through (e.g.) the
Workspace.

But you can do anything in OpenCms JSPs which you can do in 'ordinary' JSPs,
because that's all they are (except that before being compiled they don't
exist in real filespace).  So you can import a third party taglib, or

<%

// you can use full blown java scriptlets
including XML library APIs

%>

Jon