[opencms-dev] I_CmsEventLintener + Event_before_publish_project--Siblings between folders

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Thu Sep 14 13:08:46 CEST 2006

Thanks Christian!
I'm thinking in developing code for syncronize two folders before the
publish of the project, so, I'll try to create a module as an event
listener, and then I'm thinking to use the I_CmsEventListener Interface
and its field: EVENT_BEFORE_PUBLISH_PROJECT.
Anyone has developed a similar code that can help me?
Thanks a lot!!!
Maria