[opencms-dev] Build lates Opencms, wrong version number? How to get 6.3?

John Bieling info at jobisoft.de
Sat Sep 16 03:11:20 CEST 2006

I just build the latest stable version and while compiling it correctly
posted the version-number 6.2.2. After that has worked I wanted to build
the latest dev-version and got the sources by using

|   cvs checkout -r dev_6_0_1 opencms

while building that one, I got the version-number 6.1.12 ??? Is that
normal? And I cannot build it, even after I downloaded the (requested)
apache.commons.digester-src (version 1.7) I got
"depricated"-error-messages for the digester-classes, what version is
needed?

While browsing the web-cvs I found some history-files reporting "what
has changed to 6.3". This seems to be a beta version which is not the
"most current dev-version", what checkout comamnd do i need to get the
sources of that version (6.3)?

Sorry for maybe stupid questions, but this is the first time I worked
with the opencms cvs...

Thanks
John Bieling