[opencms-dev] System Requirements for OpenCms

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:23:54 CEST 2006

On 9/11/06, Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> I am looking into some VPS hosting for a couple of small OpenCms sites. In
> particular, I am trying to size the amount of RAM I need.

I successfully installed opencms6.2 on a VPS with 128MB of ram and it
works OK, tough I haven't stress-tested it.
Browsing the demos, the only thing that's really slow is the image
gallery, when the thumbnails get generated for first-time access. I
guess this is more a CPU share problem than swapping.
Could you keep us informed about your tests and results?

Thank you,
Alessandro Magnolo