[opencms-dev] Problem with JSP's

Aaron Green joseph.green at usm.edu
Mon Sep 18 17:24:16 CEST 2006

Well, I will copy and paste my code here, it comes straight from the
documentation included with OpenCMS.  It's obvious to me that I don't
understand how it serves JSP's.  Here is the code:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title><cms:property name="Title" escapeHtml="true" /></title>

CHARSET=<cms:property name="content-encoding" default="ISO-8859-1"
/>">

<link type= "text/css" href="<cms:link>../resources/mystyle.css</cms:link>">
</head>

<h2>My first template head</h2>

<!-- Main pagebody starts here -->

<cms:include element= "body"/>

<!--Main pagebody ends here -->

<h2>My first template foot</h2>

Which I put in sites/default/ and call with the address
localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/simpletemplate.jsp

On 9/18/06, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

> [...]

Aaron Green
Web Content Coordinator
University of Southern Mississippi