[opencms-dev] include and Flexcache

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Sep 18 18:40:28 CEST 2006

Hi,
we are using several includes via the JSP <%@ include %> tag throughout our
OpenCms portals. This works fine, except when the including file has to be
loaded often during the development phase. After being included once,
Flexcache does not recognize any changes to the JSP that has to be included.
We have to purge the whole JSP respository everytime we change this file.

Is there any way to avoid this? It drastically increases development time
and significantly slows down the development servers. We checked the
Flexcache doc but didn't find any suitable. Using the <cms:include> tag is
no solution either, since it does a static include (basically the same as
using <jsp:include>) which is not what we need.

Thanks in advance,
Roman