[opencms-dev] include and Flexcache

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Tue Sep 19 12:31:08 CEST 2006

I think that is purely java <%@ include%> issue. not opencms problem.
when a jsp being compiled to class, it looks for the <% include %>
files. after that, further charges on included file does no effect on
the jsp file. the jsp will only be re compiled (so include the new
changes on include file) when the system knows it is changed. e.g. u
edit it.
the simplest method I know of is to "Touch" it . :)
you dont need to purge the respository

Joe