[opencms-dev] log4j WARN in tomcat

John Daniel etiger99 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:55:26 CEST 2006

David, thank you very much! I will try it later. I'm now trying to do some
changes to the opencms as I metioned in the last letter. I have spend some
time studying the code, but I still not quite understand the mechanism of
it.

As I know that when installing opencms, some modules are imported into the
DB. For example, the workplace module and the editor module.but how does it
work? Where could I begin? Could you or somebody offer some info or
archives about it ?

best regards