[opencms-dev] Error when accessing pdf, xls etc in OpenCMS 6.2.2

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Sep 19 21:39:12 CEST 2006

Hi Helen!

That's IE specific and I assume you are using a self signed certificate,
right?

If yes, then you have 2 ways:

1.	don't use IE, FireFox is better and safer ;-)

or

you shall buy an verisign or thawte or other official certificates,

or if you are using it in Intranet, then your clients should trust you and
you should provide them with client certificates to import into IE.

Kind Regrads,

Arash