[opencms-dev] Problem access binary file in OpenCMS 6 with IE

Helen Huang HHuang at nrtc.coop
Tue Sep 19 23:14:39 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem when I tried to access a pdf file from OpenCMS. I am
using OpenCMS 6.2.2. The website is using apache and tomcat 5. We have
https over the site. I only have this problem with IE.

Here is the description of the problem I have.

I uploaded a pdf file to a directory under "Offline" project and when I
clicked on the file name, it gives me the following error:

"Internet Explorer cannot download ... from my site. The file could not
be written to the cache."

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Helen

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.