[opencms-dev] Ftpd module: my usage and proposed improvements

ruben malchow r_malchow at web.de
Wed Sep 20 13:10:17 CEST 2006

this netdrive thing sounds neat. however, have you verified that it
actually contacts the server to update a directory listing? you can do
so by setting the ftpds log level to debug (you will want to set it back
to info or something afterwards, because debug produces a LOT of
output). and looking at the logfile. you should see messages indicating
an ftp login when you connect via netdrive. then, please look for
further messages. if netdrive doesn't update its directory list, it's a
problem with the client, and tweaking its settings may help. if it does
update the list, then the error might be in the ftpd. if the latter is
the case (i.e. you do see some log output when you refresh a folder - by
pressing F5 on the folder, for example - indicating that netdrive
actually does get a new list), please let me know.

.rm