[opencms-dev] Ftpd module: my usage and proposed improvements

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:41:29 CEST 2006

On 9/19/06, ruben malchow <r_malchow at web.de> wrote:
> it's also true that saving directly to the server without having to
> press the sync button would be nice.

I've just found out that NetDrive from Novell can map an ftp site to a
windows local folder.
I tried it and it works with opencms/ftpd, even with multiple files
open; the only problem is that when I make changes to a source file in
the workplace I don't see them in netdrive. Maybe it just needs some
tweaking in the copious settings available (cache problem?).

I got netdrive here: http://www.loyola.edu/5555/netdrive/installingnetdrive/

Regards,
Alessandro