[opencms-dev] Anybody got the Eclipse Plugin "OpenCmsVFS" working?

Ralf Eisbrenner Bauer.Horscht at gmx.de
Thu Sep 21 09:49:48 CEST 2006

Hi there!

After searching the archives, I wonder whether there is anybody who got Sami Honkonens plugin working with any editor besides the "text editor".
I got it working with the text editor and with all editors that don't allow syntax highlighting (like the sql editor), but the rest of the editors just won't save a changed file.

Config:
- Eclipse Version: 3.2.0 Build id: M20060628-1325
- OpenCms 6.2.2
- OpenCmsVFS 0.0.2

Thx
Bauerhorscht