[opencms-dev] Different i18n management

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Thu Sep 21 14:33:26 CEST 2006

Hi list:

I don't know if it's only bothering to me, but it's a pain to work with
i18n'ed jsp pages, and restart the container every time I want to see if
the keys are working ok.

I've used other apps, like the itracker issue tracker project (java),
and they solve this kind of problems very well, using a reloadable
bundle with a bundle editor, so you can improve the jsp creation time,
because you don't have to check and restart every 5 minutes.

Do you think this could be a good idea for a new module ?