[opencms-dev] Different i18n management

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Sep 21 18:28:42 CEST 2006

Actually we have implemented such a feature in OpenCms 6.2.

All OpenCms module based message bundles are flushed if you clear the cache,
which can be triggered by "Administration View >  Workplace Tools >
Re-Initialize the Workplace".

You can also use this caching behaviour in your Java code like this:

org.opencms.i18n.CmsResourceBundleLoader.getBundle(baseName, locale);

which is the same as

java.util.resourceBundle.getBundle(baseName, locale);

only that we do have the flushable bundle cache.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior