[opencms-dev] Re: Making OpenCMS ROOT Web App

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Sun Sep 24 19:06:17 CEST 2006

Just renamed to ROOT and that's it. The servlet has to stay /opencms or
some other name. Then I put a index.jsp redirect in the ROOT folder. In
my case I also have IIS running so I have a /cms/opencms path to the
servlet. Once I ride my self of IIS I should be able to map a
/cms/opencms to the /opencms servlet, correct?