[opencms-dev] Trailing slash required for directory problem

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 19:54:17 CEST 2006

Hi Joe,

i don't know if this answer helps you but my tutorial at
http://www.sebastian.himberger.de/comp/tutorials/opencms/apache-integration
is actually a folder too and it works fine. But i don't know if i'm
fixing this issue somehow with my mod_rewrite rules unintenionally.

I can eventually check it out tomorrow if you want me to.

I hope this helps a bit.

best regards
Sebastian