[opencms-dev] OpenCns Execution in different browser

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Sep 28 08:11:07 CEST 2006

Ravi -

Have you also published resources on which the page depends?  If you're
looking at the online version of a page, then all resources it relies on
also need to be accessible in the online version (i.e. published).  One way
of getting this done is to 'publish project' for the offline project, if you
are able.

Jon

  _____