[opencms-dev] OpenCns Execution in different browser

ravi kumar srk760 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 08:26:33 CEST 2006

Hi jonnathan
Thanx for ur response
i published the total project to online even though it is not coming
and one more thing i just cheked out that in open cms they have given
defalut project under sites folder in oepn cms work place.that was published
already offline and online .The index.jsp in default project is opening when
we click directly but if we copy the url and paste it into the new browser
window the page is not opening and it is showing that system reading error

Thanks and regards
Ravikumar samala