[opencms-dev] Insight about upload.jar

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Thu Sep 28 21:28:08 CEST 2006

Hi John,

As there's a font display problem in OpenCms 6.0.3 for Simplified
Chinese (this problem has been removed in OpenCms 6.2.x and later), I
recompiled the upload.jar by adding a target in /opencms/build.xml, I
think it should also work for OpenCms 6.2.x.

    <target name="uploadjar"
     depends="checklibs" if="libsAvailable" description="Build the
upload.jar">
        <delete dir="${opencms.output}/upload/" />
        <mkdir
dir="${opencms.output}/upload/org/opencms/applet/" />
	    <unjar dest="${opencms.output}/upload/">
   	    	<fileset dir="${opencms.input.externlibs}"
includes="**/upload.jar" />
	    </unjar>

        <javac
            srcdir="${opencms.input}/src-components/org/opencms/applet"
            destdir="${opencms.output}/upload"
            excludes="${build.excludes}"
            debug="on"
            optimize="on"
            deprecation="on">
        </javac>

        <jar
            jarfile="${opencms.output}/upload/uploadtemp.jar"
            basedir="${opencms.output}/upload/"
            includes="org/**" >
       </jar>

       <genkey keystore="${opencms.output}/upload/your-keystore"
validity="3650"
dname="CN=your-organization-shortname,OU=your-department,O=your-organization-fullname,L=address,S=city,C=ZH" alias="your-alias-name" keypass="your-key-password" storepass="your-store-password" />

       <signjar signedjar="${opencms.output}/upload/upload.jar"
alias="alias" jar="${opencms.output}/upload/uploadtemp.jar"
storepass="your-store-password"
keystore="${opencms.output}/upload/your-keystore" />
     <delete file="${opencms.output}/upload/uploadtemp.jar" />

     <copyfile
      dest="${opencms.input}\modules\org.opencms.workplace.explorer
\resources\system\workplace\resources\components\upload_applet
\upload.jar"
      src="${opencms.output}/upload/upload.jar" />

    </target>

I read your signature. It's interesting. Hope you can contribute this
part to the community when you success.

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2006-09-28四的 20:10 +0200,John Bieling写道: