[opencms-dev] problem with contentload param= ${number}

Sakshi Aggarwal sakshi.a at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:37:29 CEST 2006

I am trying to use the following code in my jsp template:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder"
param="${opencms.folder}news_${number}.html|50"
preload="true">

However, it does not seem to be able to resolve ${number} param.
On checking the CmsMacroResolver.java class, there is no macro specified for
${number}... but it seems to be a fairly common macro.

Would anyone have any idea about what I may be doing incorrectly in
specifying this macro?

Thanks.
Sakshi