[opencms-dev] Strange behavior after install.

Boggs, Michael michael.boggs at dot.state.wi.us
Fri Sep 29 20:12:41 CEST 2006

I'm trying to get OpenCMS 6.2.2 running on WAS6.0 (localhost for now) via
RSA using JDK 1.4.

I can deploy the application, and run through the setup wizard without a
problem. However, when I finally get to the "If you're seeing this page via
a web browser, it means you've setup OpenCms successfully." page, I'm stuck.

That page comes up fine, except none of the images show up, and none of the
links work (including log in). They all give me a 404 error.
The url that its trying to use looks like this:
http://localhost:9080/WebContent/opencms/release/

All links on that page do not work, and they all start with /WebContent.
I'm thinking that i'm missing some sort of server configuration.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if I need to give more
information as well.

Thanks,
-Mike