[opencms-dev] Defining & Customizing Editable Bodies

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Sep 29 20:15:23 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

If I understood you correctly, your requirement is not ready in OpenCms
6.2.x and before.

Basically what you want is to control an element access in OpenCms.

I don't know whether it's in the action list of Alkacon, this's really a
great challenge.

Currently, in some workflow engines such as jBPM, the access control can
be defined to xml element level (in an unnatural way of course). I'm
integrating OpenCms 6.2.1 and jBPM 3.1.2 and trying to release this
module before this Oct. 7. But I'm afraid this module will only resolve
your problem partially.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2006-09-29五的 09:57 -0700,Chris Tiernan写道: